3 Easy Cocktails For Fall That Everyone Should Know How To Make At Home! 3 Ingredients Or Less!
These 3 cocktails are on the darker side…perfect for starting off the fall season. With 3 ingredients or less, all these cocktails should be quick and easy to whip up at home.
- Dark ‘n’ Stormy
This cocktail combines delicious dark rum with spicy-sweet ginger beer. Topped off with acidity from the lime, this cocktail is perfect for a cozy fall evening.
- Dark rum 1 part
- Ginger beer 2 parts
- Fill glass with ice and add rum. Top with ginger beer.
- Squeeze in and then garnish with a lime wedge.
- Side Car
This boozy cocktail is a perfect aperitif or happy hour libation for fall.
- 2 oz Cognac
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 3/4 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Twist the rim of a cocktail glass (the Diamond Glass, Stock Glass, or Skull Glass all would be perfect!) into sugar so it attaches on the rim.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into sugar-rimmed glass and garnish with orange peel.
This iconic cocktail balances sweet, bitter, and strong. Perfect for enjoying for a fall time happy hour.
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 1 oz Campari
- Combine all ingredients and stir with ice for 20 seconds. Strain into a cocktail glass (Stock Glass or Diamond Glass would be perfect!).
- Garnish with orange peel.