3 Easy Summer Cocktails to Mix at Home
Looking for easy summer cocktails to enjoy at home with your luxury glassware? We have some right here. Our team has curated some perfect summer recipes to up your home cocktail game. Get started on these refreshing drinks
1. Gin and Cucumber Tonic: cucumber makes a great addition to the classic Gin and Tonic. It helps bring out the best botanical flavors in both gin and herbal tonics.
- Muddle one cucumber ribbon and the juice of half a lime.
- Add 2 ounces of your favorite gin.
- Shake with ice. Strain into a glass.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with a cucumber ribbon and lime wheel.
2. Negroni: easy to make and refreshingly bitter, this classic Italian cocktail will transport you on a vacation.
- Mix 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce Campari, 1 ounce sweet vermouth with ice.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy with orange peel garnish.
3. Bee's Knees: 3 ingredients make this cocktail buzzworthy!
- Shake with ice 2 ounces gin, 3/4 ounces fresh lemon juice, and 1/2 ounces honey syrup.
- Strain into a classic Fioretto Drinkware cocktail glass and garnish with lemon twist.
*honey syrup: boil equal parts honey and water. Let cool completely before using.