Starbucks Inspired Easy Fall Drink Recipe | The Pumpkin Spice Latte
Perfect for fall, each sip of this subtly pumpkin spiced latte tastes like a piece of pumpkin pie! Enjoy this at home in a Fioretto Drinkware Skull Glass for a modern edge.
- 3 cups 2% milk
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups hot brewed espresso
- Combine milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, and spices in a large saucepan. Heat over medium heat and stir until heated through.
- Stir in hot espresso and pour into warm mugs.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and additional nutmeg.
Enjoy! Make sure to tag @drinkfioretto on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest if you try this delicious Starbuck’s inspired fall creation!